Charis tagged me on her blog, The Dish, for the completely un-trackable meme: Scattergories. Try as I might, I was unable to see who started the meme to give them credit, but it was probably their fault for not playing by the rules of memes and making sure people back-link you. I went back as far as I could to come up with as accurate of a list as possible. So, sorry creator, you lose!
On with the show… here are the rules:
- Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.
- Your answers have to be real names, places, and things and you can’t use your own name for the boy or girl name.
- If you can’t think of anything, skip it.
- If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can’t use my answers!
My name: Jesse
1. Famous Singer: John Lennon
2. Four letter word: Jerk
3. Street: Jermyn Street
4. Color: Jade
5. Gifts/Presents: Jewels
6. Vehicle: Jaguar
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Junk food
8. Boy’s Name: Jay
9. Girl’s Name: Julie
10. Movie Title: Jaws
11. Drink: Jolt
12. Occupation: Janitor
13. Celebrity: Jeff Foxworthy
14. Magazine: Jet Magazine
15. U.S. City: Jacksonville
16. Pro Sports: Jazz
17. Fruit: Jujube
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Just hit snooze too many times.
19. Something You Throw Away: Junk
20. Things You Shout: Just kidding!
21. Cartoon Character: Johnny Bravo